Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Project "Refashion"

We just started a new project in one of my fashion classes, and our task is to "Refashion and redesign" pre-existing pieces into something new. Once we are finished with our ensembles, they will be showcased and sold at a "Trunk Show" here in St. Paul. All our designs will be opened for a vote on "People's Choice" at the beginning of November. Stay tuned as I blog about the process!

Entry 1

+=






Entry 2


++=

                                                                




3 comments:

  1. What a fun class, Catherine! I love your blue dress with peplum and ruffles. Let me know when it is available for purchase, and i will be your first Chased clothing customer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and I want the RED one! :) - Mama

    ReplyDelete