Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Red, White and Blue

My first outfit post! PLEASE excuse the amateur photos, my best friend Chelsea tried her best, but what can ya do with a camera phone...

I love the current "sailor trend!"


necklace: thrifted, t-shirt: h&m, pants: old navy, wedges: dsw


1. I think everyone should own a red costume jewelry necklace. I wear it all the time with so many different outfits! Red is so universal, you are sure to get a lot of use out of it.

2. Stripes are pretty classic, they are always in style, depending on the color and width of course.

3. I love me some white pants! Just be careful when (ahem) and where you wear them.

4. Wedges--this is definitely one current trend I was not on board with at first, but after seeing so many cute styles, I hopped on the bandwagon. If you can find a comfortable, neutral colored pair, I think it is worth the investment!

MODEST TIP: Wearing crew neck t-shirts, even when fitted, is certainly modest, but it can get a little...what's the word...boring, frumpy, 8-year-oldish. It really helps if the fitted tee has a bit of a scoop/v-neck or some embellishment around the neckline!


No comments:

Post a Comment